Wheels for Work
Wheels for Work (WFW) is an LCRC program used to pay for pre-approved automobile repair service for approved LCRC clients.
Who is Eligible for Wheels for Work Assistance?
- Current LCRC Clients requiring emergency automobile repair to continue activities required to meet life’s needs. Individuals who require the services of WFW to maintain working status will be given priority.
How Do I Apply for Wheels for Work Assistance?
- Download an application at the link below or pick up one at 147 Resource Lane.
- Send your completed application to Cathy Portner at LCRC.
- A WFW representative will contact client to review and assess repair requirements to be within the maximum of $500 per occurrence.
- After the WFW team approves your application and you provide a $25 cash co-payment, you will be assigned an appointment with one of the LCRC automobile repair facility partners.
- You must deliver your vehicle to the repair facility at your appointment date and time.