Dental Assistance Vouchers
Vouchers are like money that is used to pay a dentist for treatment of infection, bleeding, pain, or another dental emergency.
Who is Eligible for a Dental Voucher?
- Louisa County resident
- 21 years or older
- Low Income (less than 200% of federal poverty guidelines)
- Needing emergency dental treatment
NOTE: You do not need to be a client of LCRC to apply for a voucher.
How Do I Get a Voucher?
- Download an application at the link below or pick up one at 147 Resource Lane.
- Send your completed application (or referral from a medical professional) to Cathy Portner at LCRC with proof of your income and Louisa County residency.
- After the dental team approves your application and you provide a $25 cash co-payment, you will be assigned an appointment with one of our excellent dentist partners.